Media Server Software
Catalyst is a Mac-based video and lighting software suitable for a wide range of uses including concerts, theatre and arts, corporate events, TV and installations.
Catalyst Media Servers offer playback in all resolutions up to 4096×2048, and can be used to multiple playback outputs for LED screens, projectors, and plasma screens all from the same unit.
The Catalyst’s simple set-up and ease of use make them a popular choice for multi-format shows.
- 32 layer and 32 mix for playback movies, images and input sources.
- Playback of uncompressed 4:4:4:4 Quicktime HD movies and images.
- Full ProRes HD support up to 6 layer.
- Support full RED camera output with 4.096 x 2.304 pixel.
- Real time rendering, crossfades, transitions.
- Fx-builder for freely configurable and cascadable effects.
- Gamma correction, chroma keying, 3d-objects.
- Text generator.
- Multiple live video inputs up to HD 1080p.
- External and/or internal synchronisation.
- Pixelmapping for DMX/ArtNet LED installations.
- Keystone, edge blend, curve screen.
- Integrated media control system.
- Support e.g. ArtNet, DMX, Midi, MSC, MMC, MTC, SMTPE, OSC, 232, HTML.